This page contains useful information and links for members of the SBKA.
- SBKA, Surrey and National Events
- The BeeCraft editorial
- Beekeeping equipment suppliers with discounts for SBKA members
- Beekeeping information links
- SBKA Organisation
- BBKA Safeguarding policy and procedures
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
2022 SBKA Honey Show
Become a member
If you’re not already, you can become a member of the Surrey Beekeepers Association by signing up with your local division.
Members of SBKA through the payment of their subscriptions can enjoy a range of great benefits depending on the class of membership taken including:
- Public Liability insurance through BBKA
- BBKA News
- Bee Disease Insurance
- Membership of your local branch with full participation in all its activities
In addition, registered members also benefit from a subscription to BeeCraft magazine at a significant reduction – currently £25 for print and digital (a saving of £12) or £19.75 for digital only (a saving of £5.25) together with a 10% discount on purchases through the shop on the BeeCraft website.
Members are encouraged to gift aid their membership subscriptions as SBKA is able to claim Gift Aid of 25% from HMRC on these subscriptions with the exception of the element relating to Beecraft. Full details of how to gift aid your subscriptions are given on the membership forms.